Last Update

SEARCH FOR A MANUAL

Saturday 23 April 2011

KTM 450 EXC

2011 KTM 450 EXC Here is the latest addition to my motorcycle collection. What a blast! Only about 12 engine hours on her so far, but she is everything I’d hoped for and more. Stay tuned and I’ll give you a detailed update on what enhancements I’ve made to improve the bike (and believe me, they were necessary), and my first impressions of riding the 2011 KTM 450 EXC. Read more on KTM 450 EXC… Related posts:Dual Sport Motorcycling Book Review International Motorcycle Show 2011 Sport Riding Techniques Related posts:Dual Sport Motorcycling Book Review International Motorcycle Show 2011 Sport Riding Techniques


Yamaha TT 600 Yamaha YZFR1 Yamaha YZ450F XTZ 125 Yamaha Raptor 80 Yamaha XT1200Z Super Ténéré

Yamaha WR450F SERVICE MANUALS Isuzu Vehicross Auto Insurance F800ST Yamaha Motorcycle Manuals Kawasaki Motorcycle Manuals Playstation 3 News Universal Nissan Honda Motorcycle News Triumph Motorcycle News UFO Sightings BMW Service Manuals Ford News Ducati News
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment